This was an Email that was passed along...you can pass it along too.
50 FUN THINGS TO DO AT WALMART
- 1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at
- 2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
- 3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
- 4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join in.
- 5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
- 6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
- 7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
- 8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
- 9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
- 10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a
Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.
- 11. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes
- 12. Play with the automatic doors.
- 13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so
long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
- 14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to
hear, "Who BUYS this crud, anyway?"
- 15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
- 16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test
- 17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to
do this until they leave the department.
- 18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
- 19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say,
- 20. Put M&M's on layaway.
- 21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
- 22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if
they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
- 23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
- 24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
- 25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "...I'm Batman.
Come, Robin--to the Batcave!"
- 26. TP as much of the store as possible.
- 27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
- 28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
- 29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people
just leave me alone?"
- 30. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling,
- 31. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock,
i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
- 32. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I.
Joes vs. the X-Men.
- 33. Take bets on the battle described above.
- 34. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
- 35.While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows
where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
- 36. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
- 37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission:
- 38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
- 39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
- 40. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
- 41. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
- 42. Two words: "Marco Polo."
- 43. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
- 44. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics.
- 45. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
- 46. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with
it without saying a word.
- 47. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
- 48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and
scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
- 49. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
- 50. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a
food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put
a little umbrella in it.
*BONUS* Attempt all of the above during the same visit.
Anyone for a quick trip to WallyWorld???